Materials for adult learners focusing on life skills, reading skills, English as a New Language (ENL), high school equivalency study, leisure reading, and math. The VITAL collection is open to the public.
- Books with audio recordings : 
- Composition and grammar:  
- English pronunciation:  
- High interest materials with low level vocabulary: 
- Life Skills: (How to deal with everday situations) 
- Test Assessing Secondary Completion (TASC) study:  (High School Equivalency Exam)
- Recent additions to the VITAL Collection:  
Resource materials used in VITAL Tutor Training.
Online Resources for tutors and learners:  Includes lesson planning, techniques for tutoring, self-directed learning, adult literacy, ENL, mathematics and more
Online components for VITAL collection materials:  Placement guides, lesson plans, student activities, audio files and other online elements provided by publishers