Addressing the unique information needs of area organizations
- Increase the management and governance capacity.
- Improve capacity to develop resources for long-term sustainability.
- Strengthen the collaborative environment.
We offer for free:
- Staff knowledgeable about nonprofit best practices and our community.
- Resources for management, governance, and fund development.
- Opportunities for learning and networking.
- One-on-one consultations.
- Comprehensive list of Community Organizations  and Meeting Spaces .
|Location||Main Library, 2nd floor, Indiana Room |
|Contact Us ||Contact npc [at] mcpl [dot] info (Bobby Overman) or call 812-355-7515|
|Nonprofit Central is supported by the Community Foundation of Bloomington and Monroe County, Inc. |
|We are a part of the Foundation Center's Funding Information Network, made possible by a grant from the United Way of Monroe County .|
For more information about grants and fundraising, review our Grants Research Guide .