Go to the Indiana Digital Media website  to download FREE videos on your Windows device.
- Help  from OverDrive
- If you need assistance, when we are open call 349-3228 or use Reference Chat or you can send an email  any time.
- Sign up for a 1 hour One on One Help Session 
Checking Out Video Files
- Go to Indiana Digital Media site .
- Search for titles of interest via one of the following methods:
- Browse the new releases on the Indiana Digital Media OverDrive  homepage
- Click the Browse links on the left side of the page, and browse titles by Genre or by Format.
- Click the 'Search' link in the dark red navigation bar below the Indiana Digital Media logo at the top of the page, and use the search interface to search by title, author (i.e. director or actor), keyword, etc
- If you are adding an item to a cart, you will be asked whether you want to continue browsing or to proceed to checkout. If you choose to continue browsing, repeat Steps 2 & 3. If you choose to checkout the item, move on to Step 4
- If you are placing a hold and have not yet signed in to the Indiana Digital Media site , you will be asked to sign in (note: use your library card PIN). You will then be asked to enter your email address. Finally, click the "place a hold" button.
- If you are placing a hold and have not yet signed in to the Indiana Digital Media site , you will be asked to sign in (note: use your library card PIN).
- Designate that your computer open the files in the OverDrive Media Console at this point.
- If you're this is the first time you've downloaded video via the Indiana Digital Media OverDrive site , you'll be prompted to create a folder on your computer for these files. Do so.