Go to the Indiana Digital Media website  to download FREE audiobooks to play on your digital device or copy to a CD.
- Help  from OverDrive
- If you still need assistance, when we are open call 349-3228 or use Reference Chat or you can send an email  any time.
- Sign up for a 1 hour One on One Help Session 
Hardware and Software Information
Check out Information
- Check out - 7 or 14 days; you cannot return items early. A list of your checked out downloads will only display in your audiobooks account on the Indiana Digital Media site . There is a limit of ten titles at a time.
- Renewals - There are no renewals; you simply check out the item again.
- Holds - You have 48 hours to respond once a held item is available. Holds notices are only sent via email and will only display in your audiobooks account on the Indiana Digital Media site .
- Fines - There are no fines; the files simply expire.
- Timing Out - When browsing for new titles, be aware that items will only sit in your cart for 30 minutes before the session times out.
- Library Card and PIN Requirement - You must have a valid library card and PIN to download an audiobook or eBook.