To find more organizations with services for young people, search our Community Organizations database for the words children and teens.
- Bloomington Parks and Recreation - www.bloomington.in.gov/parks/ 
Find classes and events for preschoolers, children and teens, locations of area parks and a seasonal program guide, listing activities for kids of all ages, including sports and summer camps.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Bloomington  - bgcbloomington.org/
Three facilities, two in Bloomington and one in Ellettsville, provide after-school activities, including a Summer Day Camp, for children ages 6-18.
- Girl Scouts of Central Indiana  - www.girlscoutsindiana.org/ 
Find membership directors for Monroe County
- Girls Incorporated of Monroe County  - www.girlsinc-monroe.org/ 
Offers educational and recreational programs for girls, ages 5-18.
- 4-H Youth Development: Monroe County  - www.ag.purdue.edu/counties/monroe/ 
Monroe County 4H programs provide educational opportunities in agriculture, home economics, community and youth development for children in grades K - 12.
- Monroe County Community Soccer  - cutters.suso.org/category/news/
A non-travel, recreational soccer program for boys and girls ages 5 through high school.
- Monroe County YMCA  - www.monroecountyymca.org/ 
Provides activities for preschoolers through teens. Also offers a Summer Camp.
- Richland Bean Blossom Youth Sports  - www.leaguelineup.com/welcome.asp?url=rbbys 
Offers youth basketball, baseball and softball programs in Ellettsville.
- Rhinos Youth Media Center and Club  - www.rhinosyouthcenter.org/ 
Provides after-school programs and weekend entertainment for teens in a safe environment, free from alcohol and drugs.