Instructions for Making a Gallery Request
Selecting Dates, Spaces, and Time
- On the Room Request page, click on the Search/Recurring button.
- Enter a Start Date in the box under Search Selection.
- Choose Daily for Recurrence.
- Choose a number for Ends to indicate the number of days you want your exhibit displayed. Please note: Our software is currently limited to 20 recurrences. If you want to reserve the gallery for more than 20 days, please call (812) 349-3050.
- Leave Reservation Length as the default 0.5 hour(s). The Gallery is open during normal library hours and exhibits are displayed for the duration of the reserved days but limiting reservations to one half hour time per day ensures that our software doesn't reserve more than one exhibit per day.
- Number of People in your group should be entered as 0.
- Select one or all of the Art Gallery choices.
- Time range can be left at the default 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Click on the Search button.
- From the matching results, click on the Select button for your choice. If there are conflicts, you can choose Remove to remove conflicted dates from your reservation. If all of you dates conflict, you can change the Start date in your search and try again.
Entering Your Contact Information
- On the Contact Information page, enter all required information. Each required information field is noted by an asterisk *.
- If this is the first time your or your organization has requested the gallery, please fill out the entire form.
- If you wish to receive direct notification regarding the status of your gallery reservation request, please provide an email address.
- When you have entered the information for your reservation, click on the "Verify Request" button at the bottom of the page.
Verifying Your Entry
- At the Room Request Summary page, confirm that all your information is correct.
- When all information is correct, click the "Submit Request" button.
All reservation requests are confirmed or denied within three business days. If you have provided an email address, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your request. Within three business days, you also will receive an email confirming or denying your request. If you did not provide an email address when making your request, it is your responsibility to check the Room & Gallery Exhibits Reservation Status web page, to confirm that your request has been approved.
If you have any questions, please contact Administration at 349-3050 for assistance.