Winter Reading Program
Adult and Teen Winter Reading Program
For adult, middle school,
and high school readers
Enter anytime January 2 through February 25.
- The more you read, the more chances you have to win!
- Read any book of your choosing—or listen to an audiobook.
- Submit your entry below or turn in paper forms at the Main Library, Ellettsville Branch, or Bookmobile.
Every week, winning names will be drawn to receive prizes. At the end of the Winter Reading Program, we'll choose three lucky names from all the entries submitted to receive grand prizes. Be sure to rate your read on the entry form and tell us about your escape.
- Need ideas for some good reads? Just ask at any adult fiction or reference desk.
- You may also want to try: our booklists, For the Love of Reading blog, and Novelist Plus
- This program is made possible by a grant from The Friends of the Library.
Additional support from:
- MCPL staff and volunteers
All library programs, performances, and classes are FREE and open to the public.
Funding is provided by the FRIENDS OF THE LIBRARY.
Get involved! Join the Friends of the Library.
Bon Voyage and Happy Reading!