Bloomington Garden Club
|Hours||See website for meeting times and info about the annual Garden Walk.|
On September 27, 1938, six women formed The Bloomington Garden Club. These six charter members had the following mission: to promote the knowledge and love of gardening; to aid in the protection of native trees, plants, and birds; and to encourage civic planting and beautification.
Members and participants must to be nominated to join.
Sponsors the Garden Walk annually and other civic garden projects. Minutes are stored at the Lilly Library.